Win a cracking golf break in Kent
When golf returns to the fore, here's the perfect opportunity to come back in style by playing some of the country's leading links layouts, including legendary links Prince's, Royal St George's and Royal Cinque Ports, courtesy of the Golf in Kent partnership.
Golf in Kent is recognised as one of England's premier golfing destinations. In addition to glorious golf over championship links and spectacular clifftop courses, picturesque parkland and rolling heathland layouts, the Garden of England provides golfers with a plethora of off-course attractions.
The home of Britain's oldest brewer, the county now has a growing reputation for its gastronomic offerings in Michelin-starred restaurants and gastropubs complemented by its recent successful production of fine wines in the The Wine Garden of England, Kent also boasts historic castles, quaint medieval villages, gorgeous gardens and miles of stunning coastline.
Your stay in Kent will comprise two nights' B&B (for two people) at the popular Lodge at Prince's, conveniently located in Sandwich on the coast close to numerous other courses, and 18 holes over your choice of two of the three nine-hole championship links at Prince's, home of 1932 Open Championship won by Gene Sarazen.
But there's more, much more to enjoy. The lucky reader – and their partner – also has the option to choose two further rounds from the following Golf in Kent clubs:
* Canterbury GC, a Harry Colt classic on the edge of the catherdral city
* Hever Castle GC, a picturesque parkland layout in the Hever Castle Estate
* Leeds Castle GC, set against the historic 900-year-old castle (two nine-hole rounds)
* Littlestone GC, a highly reviewed championship link
* London GC, home of a stunning Jack Nicklaus design
* North Foreland GC, a clifftop gem overlooking the Channel
* Royal Cinque Ports, venue of the 1909 and 1920 Opens
* Royal St George's GC, home of the 149th Open Championship in 2021
* Walmer & Kingsdown GC, a James Bond clifftop course
The accommodation and golf are subject to availability and blackout dates, and must be taken by December 31, 2020
Ends June 3, 2020.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: